Academy Employment Opportunties »
Bulls/Sox Academy Internships
Are you a college student looking for an opportunity to receive school credit thru an internship? The Bulls/Sox Academy offers internships for the following majors: Sports Marketing, Sport or Business Management, Graphic Design, Recreation Sports and Tourism, and Exercise Science. We are currently accepting applications for internships. Please submit your resume and cover letter in for consideration via email.
Please contact Rick Knipfer for more information about this job.
Customer Relations Representative Part Time
Reports to: Director of Player Development, Dan Schaffer
Based at: Bulls/Sox Academy, Lisle IL
To facilitate and maintain a positive relationship with our customers, in order to foster future memberships with returning clients and develop new memberships with prospective clients.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database
- Respond to and follow up sales inquires by telephone and mail
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff
- Monitor and report on activities that our clients are involved with throughout the duration of their time in our facilities
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Attend meetings with other company heads to develop and learn business and developmental functions to maintain operations
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Communication skills
- Ability to work nights and evenings
Please contact Dan Schaffer for more information about this job.