02/14/2012 4:30 PM
- THE VAULT, located on the third floor of the Bulls/Sox Academy location in Lisle is where gaming meets the fitness world. The most innovative “Exergaming” experience in the country now has four new games! Check out the descriptions below and don't forget to come by the Academy and have a blast trying them out!
NASCAR Unleashed is an arcade racing game, allowing players to play as 15 different drivers in NASCAR Sprint Cup racing series, and race around six locations including Chicagoland Speedway, Daytona International Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway, Martinsville Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway, and a fictional city. Each location has multiple layouts, which accounts for twelve different track layouts.
Compete with your friends in this multi-player game! Challenge one another to see who can jump the fastest in a given amount of time.
MX vs. ATV Alive:
MX vs ATV Alive captures the spectacle of motocross and the essence of competitive racing while providing the best riders and gear from the latest manufacturers, letting players live the sport. To make this game work, you will need to pedal a stationary bike, while steering with the controller. As you get deeper and deeper into the game, a player can add more content of your favorite modes and features in, catering the game to your likes and your style of play.”
- Experience total control of both rider and bike with easier controls as part of the enhanced Rider Reflex. An advanced real-time deformation continuously changes the track beneath you with every lap
- Go bar-to-bar with in-your-face motocross racing. Rider-to-Rider collisions and win/loss conditions through a new bar banging system
- Experience real riders, real gear, and real licensors
- Compete in the Nationals and claim the Motocross Championship title - additional event available
Most calisthenic exercises are staples of school gym classes and boot camps, but that doesn't mean they're outdated. Most, like jumping jacks, are still excellent ways to get into shape. Jumping jacks work your shoulders, back, thighs and calves. They're also good for your heart. Positive Charts will take you through a series of different cardio exercises to get that heart rate up!
For more information about THE VAULT Click Here